- a much lighter version of the pancake
- Jennifer Mitrevski
- 8 oz (224 grm) cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup (225 ml) flour
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk (not skim)
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor (use metal blade).
- Mix on high until all ingredients are blended (60-90 seconds).
- Drop batter onto hot griddle or pan, in two inch circles.
- Cook 1 - 2 minutes, then flip.
- These also keep very well over a period of days if refridgerated.
- You may substitue lower fat versions of cottage cheese and milk, however skim milk will not work in this recipie.