- Chuck's collection of recipes from various places
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 tsp (10 ml) prepared mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) Tabasco sauce
- ketchup as desired
- 1 package hot dogs
- Brown beef with onion, over medium heat.
- Breaking up with a fork to crumble.
- Drain fat, add remaing ingredients except ketchup.
- Mix well then add enough ketchup to keep the mixture loose as it cooks.
- Simmer, partially covered, add ketchup as needed.