- Sandi L.
- 1-1/4 cups (300 ml) cranberry juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) whole cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lime juice
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) tequila
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) triple sec
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix well.
- Fill blender to top with ice cubes and blend.
- Run cut lime around top edge of glasses and dip upside down in sugar.
- If using bottled lime juice, dip glasses in saucer filled with lime juice.
- Just served these at a snow weekend at Lake Tahoe, California. The crowd loved them.