- Rasberry Sauce for Grand Marnier Souffle
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 cups
- 1 pint rasberries or 1 package (10 ounces) unsweetened frozen rasberries, thawed but undrained.
- Confectioners' sugar or red currant jelly to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) kirsh or framboise (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, puree the raspberries.
- Taste and add confectioners' sugar or currant jelly if too sour.
- Add the kirsh and strain through a fine sieve to remove the seeds.
- Serve atop the souffle
- Use this sauce or Creme Anglaise sauce for the souffle. Or just as good with no sauce.