- A surprise addition makes a great margarita!
- Martha Zulu
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen limeade concentrate
- 6 oz (168 grm). beer (i.e. Coors, Bud, etc.)
- 6 oz (168 grm). tequila
- lime juice
- margarita (coarse ground) salt
- Into a blender container put limeade concentrate, beer and tequila.
- Fill to top with ice cubes.
- Blend until slushy.
- Rub rims of glasses with a cut fresh lime or dip in lime juice.
- Dip rim in salt.
- Fill glasses to below (not touching) salt rim.
- We've made these since about 1972 and never had a complaint!