- Pretty & Yummy
- A friend Annice
- 1 large angelfood cake
- 1 can Eagle brand condensed sweetened cream (or milk)
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). strawberry jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml).corn starch
- 1 quart (950 ml) strawberries sliced
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). coolwhip prepared whipped topping
- Break angel food cake into bite size pieces, line the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch dish.
- Beat together Eagle Brand cream & creame cheese.
- Pour mixture over cake pieces.
- Mix together jello,water,sugar, corn starch,bring to a boil,stirring.
- Cook until thickened.
- Stir in sliced strawberries,and pour over cream & cheese mixture.
- Spread coolwhip over top
- Chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Wonderful. I haven't met anyone that does not like this dish.
IT'S HABIT FORMING.