- Slices of cored apples w/ strawberries
Serves/Makes:2 to 4
- 2 apples
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). of ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) of nutmeg
- Peel and core 2 apples.
- 1/8 Put inch of water in pan and cook just below medium.
- Slice apples into 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick rings.
- Place apple rings in circle around the pan.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp (30 ml). of ground cinnamon over the apples.
- Sprinkle a very small amount of nutmeg over them.
- Cut up some strawberries into inch long triangles while apples cook.
- Check temperature of apples with your finger every minute until hot.
- Remove apples and place them around the outside of the plate overlapping each other.
- Place strawberries in any design over the apples and add sugar if desired.
- *best served hot*