Swedish Meatballs with Currant Jelly
- Carol Kelley
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). hamburger
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). ground pork
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) of half and half
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). ground all-spice
- 1 egg
- One jar of currant jelly
- 1/2 jar of Grey Poupon mustard.
- Mix all meatball ingredients.
- Shape into twenty 1 1/2 inch balls
- Cook over medium heat, turning occasionally, until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Or cook in ungreased oblong pan, 13x9x2, in 400 degree (200 C.) oven about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Mix jelly and mustard together.
- Heat sauce and add cooked meatballs.