- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- 1-3/4 cups (425 ml) salsa
- 3 cups (700 ml) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 (2 oz (56 grm).) can ripe olives, sliced
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Melt margarine in 9" x 13" pan.
- Separate dough into biscuits and cut each biscuit into eight parts.
- Dip biscuits in salsa.
- Spoon into pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese, green pepper, onion and black olives.
- Bake 40 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set.