Honey-Mustard Baked Chicken Breasts
- Breasts of chicken baked in a honey mustard sauce - this is so good, yet so light and healthy!
- D. Lishus
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) honey
- 1/2 dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dried basil
- 1 tsp (5 ml). paprika
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried parsley
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Lightly oil or spray a 13 x 9 baking pan/dish.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and place in pan/dish.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour half of the honey-mustard mixture over the chicken and brush all over to cover the meat.
- Cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, take out chicken and remove foil; turn over chicken.
- Brush with leftover half of honey-mustard sauce, and bake for an additional 15 min., or until juices run clear.
- Cool for a few minutes and serve.
- Serve this chicken in honey-mustard-heaven sauce with some veggies and rice pilaf for a meal they won't resist!