Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
- 6 chicken breasts
- 20 oz (560 grm). broccoli
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). lemon juice
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) grated sharp cheddar cheese or to taste
- Boil chicken until done and debone and skin.
- Cook broccoli as directed.
- Grease 9" X 13" pan.
- Cut broccoli into bite size pieces and put on bottom of pan.
- Cover with chicken cut into bite size pieces.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except cheese) and pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 35 minutes.
- Put cheese on top approximately 5 minutes before removing from oven.
- Often called Chicken Divan