Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Mexican ingredients with a American flare.
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 chicken, cooked and deboned
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml). chili powder
- 1 bag white corn tortilla chips
- 4 cups (950 ml) grated chedder cheese
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Put in 9 x 13 inch dish (sprayed with cooking spray).
- Layer corn chips and cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for about 25 minutes.
- Note: You may use less cheese--My family just loves cheese though....