- Very simple and delicious and will be devoured in no time
- D. Lishus
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). tortellini
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). broccoli
- 1 small head cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small can ( 6 8 oz (224 grm).) black pitted olives, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) (8 oz (224 grm).) italian or parmesan-garlic dressing
- parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- Cook the tortellini, if it is not pre-cooked; rinse in cold water.
- Prepare the fresh vegetables by washing them and chopping them into bite-size pieces; leave the seeds in tomatoes, but not in peppers; if you wish, remove the stems from broccoli and cauliflower.
- Combine the tortellini, vegetables and olives.
- Pour over salad dressing and mix well.
- Add enough parmesan cheese and pepper for your taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Good for parties, friends, family or just you.