Steve 'n' Emmanuel's Chocolate Milky Cake
- The perfect cake for all occasions : simple to make, tasty and moist. Please tell us how you liked it : email@example.com
- Steve Fouhal
- 7 to 8 oz (224 grm). semi-sweet chocolate, broken up broadly
- 8 oz (224 grm). butter or margarine
- 13 oz (364 grm). sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tsp (15 ml). cocoa
- 5-1/2 oz (154 grm). brown sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). Nescaf
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). Vanilla extract
- 14 oz (392 grm). self raising flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- Optional :
- 1 small can tangerines
- 2 tbsp (30 ml). sparkling water
- chocolate coating
- Preheat oven ( 350 F ).
- Melt chocolate, butter ( or margarine ), milk, cocoa and sugar in a pan.
- Mix dried coffee and milk, then combine with mixture in the pan.
- Take away from stove.
- Quickly add the vanilla extract.
- Stir in flour.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, vinegar, salt and baking soda and beat well.
- Add to batter.
- Slightly beat the batter.
- [ Carefully stir in the tangerine bits ]
- [ Add sparklnig water and beat well ]
- Bake for 1 1/2 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes then turn out the cake and cool on a wire rack.
- [ Frost cake ]