- 32 Oreo Cookies (with centers) crushed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar
- 12 oz (336 grm). container of Cool Whip
- 1 small package chocolate pudding
- 1 small package vanilla pudding
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- Melt butter and mix with crushed oreos.
- Pat into bottom of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix softened cream cheese with 1 cup (225 ml) confectioners sugar and heaping 1 cup (225 ml) of the Cool Whip.
- Spread over cookie/butter mixture into pan.
- Mix both packages of pudding mix with 3 cups (700 ml) of milk.
- Spread over cream cheese misture.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Okay, it's certainly not a dessert for those on a diet, but it's GOOD!
Easiest way to crush cookies in place in a plastic food storage bag, and use a meat mallet to crush them.