- crushed ice
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). light rum
- 1-1/2 oz (42 grm). orange Curacao
- dash orgeat syrup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lime juice
- 1 oz (28 grm). dark rum
- pineapple chunk
- fresh mint sprig
- maraschino cherry
- Fill glass with crushed ice.
- Pour light rum, Curacao, orgeat syrup, and lime juce over it and mix well.
- Add dark rum and mix slightly.
- Garnish with pineapple, mint sprig and cherry on a toothpick or skewer, if desired.
- (and a little paper umbrella, if you're really into this!).
- This drinks are fruity and potent. They are traditionally served in a stout old-fashioned glass or brandy snifter.