Baked Oranges and Pineapple
- A great side dish for a brunch.
- Ruth Timmons
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 4 eggs
- 11 oz (308 grm). can mandarin oranges, drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). can crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 slices crustless white bread, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cream butter and sugar together until light.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat well.
- Stir in oranges and pineapple, then bread.
- Turn into a greased 1 3/4 qt. casserole.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.