- Salmon with Citrus Slices and Herbs
- Homemaker's Magazine
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 1 whole salmon cleaned
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- a few tarragon sprigs
- a few dill sprigs
- sliced lemon and lime for garnish
- Place fish on double foil.
- Put herbs inside salmon.
- Arrange alternate citrus slices over the fish.
- Put foil on top and do other side.
- Wrap well and refrigerate.
- Preheat barbecue at medium high cooking 10 minutes for each inch thickness.
- It can also be put in the oven.
- Serve with fresh citrus slices.
- Good hot or cold.
- Have used orange slices also.