- 1 lb (.5 kg). veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lb (.2 kg). mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- dash of pepper
- Dip cutlets in beaten eggs combined with salt and pepper.
- Dip in mixture of parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Fry in butter until brown, about 8 minutes.
- Place cutlets in baking dish.
- Pour tomato sauce over them and add slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven 10 to 15 minutes.