Simple-n-Delicious Chicken and Dumplings
- Yummy and easy slow cooker recipe you can let cook while you're away - perfect for even the pickiest eaters!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, bite size pieces
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). butter
- 2 cans (10.75oz) condensed cream of chicken or mushroom soup
- 1 small onion, chopped
- water or broth to cover
- 1 (8 count) roll/can of refridgerated biscuits
- Place chicken, butter, soup, onion and enough water or broth to cover in slow cooker.
- Turn to high heat and cover and cook for about five ot six hours, or until chicken is cooked but tender.
- Thirty minutes before chicken is done, tear biscuits into large pieces and drop into slow cooker.
- Biscuits will turn into dumplings and are ready when done in the middle.
- Serve when chicken and dumplings are cooked.
- Season to taste and serve and enjoy!