Border Chicken Burritos Grande
- Large flour tortillas stuffed with picante chicken, cheese and - using fat free ingredients will make this a healthy and easy meal in seconds!
Serves/Makes:1 or more
- chicken breast, cut in strips
- garlic powder
- chili powder
- lime juice
- picante sauce or salsa
- shredded fat-free cheese
- fat free sour cream or non fat yogurt
- fat free refried beans
- chopped tomatoes
- burrito-sized flour tortillas
- Season the chicken meat with garlic powder, pepper, chili powder, and lime juice.
- Cook the meat in microwave or on stove until tender and juicy.
- Remove chicken and mix with some picante sauce; set aside.
- Warm up a tortilla and spread with some beans and top with chicken, cheese, sour cream and whatever you like inside.
- Roll up and enjoy!
- A low calorie, low fat lunch idea.