Super-Stuffed Potato Alfredo "light"
- Potato stuffed with low fat ingredients makes an easy lunch or meal light on calories but heavy on flavor!
- 1 baked potato (can buy elswhere or microwave at home)
- 1 cooked skinless chicken breast, seasoned with italian seasonings
- fat free sour cream or yogurt
- fat free evaporated milk, heated until warm
- steamed broccoli, chopped
- parmesan cheese (use fat free if available)
- low fat shredded mozzerella cheese
- Bake the potato, if not prebaked.
- Scoop out the potato flesh into a bowl, leaving some on the inside (so you have a sturdy shell to fill).
- Chop the cooked and seasoned chicken and broccoli into bite-size pieces;set aside.
- Combine the potato flesh with some warm evaporated milk and sour cream, enough to make very creamy, but not too runny.
- Add a couple tbsp of parmesan and season well with salt and pepper.
- Now incorporate the broccoli and chicken into potato mixture and mix well.
- Stuff the potato shell with mixture and sprinkle with mozzerella cheese.
- Melt cheese in oven or microwave and enjoy!!!
- Use any ingredients you like to make this a delicious and healthy meal for one - or make a few and have a party!