- Yummy to the Tummy!
- Highlights Book
Serves/Makes:6 large bars
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) oats
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) crunchy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) honey
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chocolate chips (or the more the merrier!!)
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) butter or margarine
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- It helps if the butter is first melted then poured over the mixture so you don't have a butter suprise!
- Flatten into a container and put in the frezer.
- Leave there until bars are cold and hard.
- Easy for children to make. Fun fast and simple. A tip is to melt the butter because you will always get a chunk of butter, and these things are too good to throw away. 10-20 minutes prep. time. Make more because you will be mad at your self if you don't. And DON'T show them to someone who is on a diet because they will get hooked and gain weight. You can add mor chocolate chips if want.