Simple Grilled Salmon Kebobs w/ Dill
- Easy and tasty grilled salmon with dill, zucchini and cherry tomatoes.
- 2 10-inch skewers
- 1 10-oz. center cut salmon, skinned
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 3/4 inch rounds
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry white wine
- 4 tbsp (60 ml). olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp (5 ml). minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare grill and oil.
- Pat salmon dry and cut into eight cubes.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the salmon, zucchini and tomatoes and toss well to coat.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for fifteen to twenty minutes.
- Alternately thread salmon, zucchini and tomatoes onto skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill kebabs on oiled rack set five to six inches above glowing coals, turning to cook until salmon is cooked through - about six to eight minutes.
- Alternatively, salmon may be done in oven and broiled.