Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 8 chicken breasts with skin
- 1 quart (950 ml) chicken broth (I used water)
- 1 rib celery
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 cup (225 ml) Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) minced celery
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Addition Poppy Seed Dressing to pour on top (optional)
- Poach chicken in broth (water) with rib of celery and onion, halved for 30 to 45 minutes or until tender
- Remove skin; debone and chop into bite-size chunks (or smaller if you wish).
- Add minced celery and finely chopped red onion.
- Blend chicken with 1 cup (225 ml) Ranch dressing and 1/2 cup (125 ml) Poppy Seed Dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Make chicken sandwiches or serve on bed of lettuce with fruit slices.
- Drizzle Poppy Seed Dressing over all.
- May need to add additional ranch dressing and poppy seed dressing if salad mixture is too dry.