Chicken Fettucine in Spicy Tequila Cream
- 2 oz (56 grm). butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken breast tenders, well seasoned and marinated overnight in garlic and lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) red bell pepper strips
- 1/4 green bell pepper strips
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- sliced jalapeno to taste
- 1 oz (28 grm). tequila
- 1 oz (28 grm). soy sauce
- 1/2 lime, juice only
- 1 tsp (5 ml) sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream
- cooked fettucine
- Heat butter in pan and saute the marinated chicken.
- Add the onions, bell peppers and jalapeno; continue sauteing until a bit soft and fragrant.
- Mix together the tequila and soy sauce and add; reduce by half.
- Add the sugar and lime juice and cream and heat.
- Add pasta and serve.
- Delicious and simple restaraunt style cuisine at home - enjoy!