- A delicious garlicy hor d'oeuvre spread.
Serves/Makes:12 or more
- 2 (8 oz (224 grm).) packages cream cheese
- 2 cans smoked oysters (save some whole for garnish)
- 1 clove garlic pressed or 1/8 tsp (1 ml) garlic powder (or more)
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 small grated onion
- parsley for garnish
- party crackers (i.e. Pepperidge Farm brand)
- Mix all ingredients except oysters together.
- Line pan (about 7 x 10")with saran wrap and spread mixture.
- Put in most oysters (chopped) as you roll.
- Garnish with whole oysters and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Chill until needed.
- Serve with crackers.
- After the first year, this recipe became a tradition at our holiday Munch Bunch gatherings.