Graham Cracker Almond Cookies
- Fast and addictive--what more can I say!!
- 12 whole graham crackers separated into 48 small sections.
- 2 cubes of butter*
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- Slivered or sliced almonds (Either is good)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Place crackers pieces close together on a cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and sugar in a sauce pan and cook for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Drizzle butter mixture over crackers and sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350' for 15 minutes or less.**
- Immediately slip cookies onto wax paper.
- Cut, cool completely and store in a tightly sealed container.
- Makes 4 dozen.
- *I've been using less butter. Try it an see what you think.
** My cookies get too brown. Try 8 minutes and check.