- Slow cooked and well seasoned - use for filling anything, but perfect for soft flour tortillas
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg). beef cheek (can use any beef)
- 8 oz (224 grm). diced green chilies
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). minced garlic or garlic powder
- black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- Put all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low 7 to 8 hours - relax and enjoy the day.
- When beef is tender, shred and season to taste.
- Serve with warm tortillas and good pico de gallo and salsa and lime juice. Muy bueno!