- Using flour tortillas as a crust, they can be topped with a variety of tasty ingredients!
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- monteray jack cheese, shredded
- cheddar or american cheese, shredded
- grilled chicken, shredded
- chorizo sausage, cooked and crumbled
- sauteed onions, green and red peppers, and mushrooms
- black/green olives
- sour cream
- chopped green onions
- Spread out some tortillas on a greased pan and bake in oven or fry tortillas in oil until lightly browned and crispy; keep flat.
- Using this as crust, spread some salsa and generously sprinkle on cheeses, sausage and chicken.
- Top with choice toppings and bake until cheese is melted.
- Yummy and easy! Great for kids or groups and fun for parties!