- Joanne C.
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) cinnamon red hots candy
- 1 cup (225 ml) water
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. lemon jello
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsweetened applesauce
- 3 oz (84 grm). cream cheese
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cream
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) mayonnaise
- Boil red hots in water until melted.
- Add lemon jello and applesauce.
- Chill until partially congealed.
- Mix cream cheese, cream and mayonnaise together.
- Mix into Jello to marble.
- Pour into mold or dish sprayed with pam.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold by setting mold in hot water for a few seconds.