Serves/Makes:1 coffee cake
- 8 oz (224 grm) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 T flour
- 1 egg
- 10 oz (280 grm) can refrigerated flaky biscuits
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 c sugar, flour and egg until smooth.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Place in ungreased 8 or 9 inch round cake pan, press over bottom and up 1 inch up sides to form crust.
- Pour cream cheese mixture into crust lined pan.
- In second small bowl, blend 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until filling is set and edges of crust are deep golden brown.
- Cool 20 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool.
- Store in refrigerator.