- Exactly how it read on recipe card 14 years ago.
- 1/2 package Nabisco chocolate wafers
- 1/2 cube butter, melted
- 1 gallon (3.8 ltr) coffee ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) fudge sauce
- whipped cream
- slivered almonds
- Crush wafers and add butter, mix well.
- Press into 9' pie plate.
- Cover with soft ice cream.
- Put into frezzer until ice cream is firm.
- Top with cold fudge sauce (it helps to place in freezer for a time to make spreading easier).
- Store in freezer approximately 10 hours.
- Presentation: Slice mud pie into eight portions and serve on a chilled dessert plate with a chilled fork.
Top with whipped cream and slivered almonds.
Card from: Chart House, Charleston, SC.