- Chuck's Collection
- 4 cups (950 ml) cooked rice
- 6 eggs
- 4 T oil, divided
- 2 medium onions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) pork, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked popcorn shrimp
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 chiles, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Smithfield ham
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked crab
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dried onion flakes
- Cut ham into 1 x 1/8 inch strips.
- Beat eggs and fry into 4 thin omelets, using 4 of the eggs.
- Add oil and make a thicker omelet from the other 2 eggs
- slice into 1/2 inch squares
- Fry onion and garlic in 2 T oil for 2 minutes.
- Add pork and stir until done,
- Add shrimp, omelet squares, soy sauce, salt, pepper and rice.
- Mix together over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 T oil, add onion flakes, stirring until brown and crisp.
- Garnish with sliced omelet, chiles, ham, crabmeat, celery and onion flakes.
- Also have a recipe for Nasi Goreng with Chicken.
If you want it, let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org