- Indonesian dish
- 2 tsp (10 ml) sunflower oil
- 4 small chicken breasts
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) chili power
- 2 tsp (10 ml) ground cumin
- 1 tsp (5 ml) ground coriander
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 T catsup
- 10 oz (280 grm) brown rice, cooked
- Heat oil and cook chicken, 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and allow to cool.
- Saute onions until well browned.
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in the spices and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and add to the pan.
- Also add soy sauce, catsup and rice.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Stir frequently, adding 1 or 2 tbs (30 ml) water if needed.