- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) buttermilk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick baking mix
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) butter, melted
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) vanilla
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease a 9 inch pie plate and set aside.
- Beat all ingredients until smooth, 30 seconds in blender or on high for one minute with hand blender.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
- A recipe from Bisquick.