- a dessert
- mhb from nj
Serves/Makes:makes 4 or 5 servings
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped mixed candied fruits and peels
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) raisins
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) rum flavoring....or the real thing
- halved maraschino cherries
- whole, toasted almonds
- Stir ice cream to soften.
- Add fruits, peels, raisins and rum.
- Spoon into 4 or 5 paper bake cups set in a muffin pan.
- Top each with a cherry half and a whole almond.
- Freeze until firm and serve.
- From BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS ENCYCLOPEDIA of COOKING.