The Best Ever Potato Skins With Sour Cream
- Easy to make, if you have a deep fryer.
Serves/Makes:12 potato skins
- 1 frydaddy w/oil or deepfryer
- 6 baking potatoes
- 1 lb (.5 kg). mozzerella cheese, grated
- 1 lb (.5 kg). cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 or more pieces of fried bacon
- 1 sour cream
- Place the bacon in a frying pan, and let cook.
- Meanwhile,preheat the frydaddy, or deep fryer to a Hot tempeture setting.
- Wash and dry the baking potatoes, and cut each on in half lenthwise.
- Watch the Bacon,and turn over.
- Using a spoon, or melon ball scooper, remove 1/4 of the potato.
- Discard it.
- Cooking 2 potatoes at a time, deep fry until golden brown.
- When done, place on a paper towel and pat dry.
- Continue until all potatoes are done.
- Meanwhile, take bacon off the stove, pat dry, and set aside.
- Fill each skin with 1/2 chedder cheese and 1/2 mozzerella, then crumble bacon on top of each one.
- Put the Broiler on.
- Broil for 3 to 4 minutes, until cheese melts.
- Serve with sour cream.
- You'll love it!