Squash, Tomatoes and Onions
- 6 yellow or green squash, sliced
- 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). butter
- clove of pressed garlic
- bread crumbs
- parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper (opt.)
- Slice the squash and onions into whatever size you want.
- Saute the squash and onions in butter with garlic until almost cooked.
- Layer in greased pan with sliced tomatoes and parmesan cheese.
- In your skillet, brown the bread crumbs, adding more butter if necessary.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top of layered vegetables.
- Bake in 350 degree (175 C.) oven for approximately 20 to 30 minutes or until squash is tender.
- This recipe has no set ingredients or quantity. Cooked chicken breast can been added to it and served over pasta, or it's good served over brown rice.