Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Strawberries, chilled and completely dry
- Almond bark
- Melt the almond bark in a double boiler on low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove it from the heat immediately after it's completely melted.
- You can keep reheating the almond bark but make sure not to over heat it or it will scorch and ruin.
- Make sure that the strawberries are completely dry and slightly chilled so the chocolate hardens almost immediately.
- If the strawberries aren't completely dry, the chocolate won't stick.
- The easiest way to dip them is to leave the stems and grip it by the stems.
- It also makes a prettier strawberry.
- Lay it on wax paper to harden.
- The restaurant I once worked at served Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with the cheesecake. We used different kinds of chocolate until we found that Almond Bark works the best. It doesn't scorch as easily as bar chocolate, melts much smoother, and tastes better than those chocolate melting pellets. Commercial almond bark is easily found in most grocery stores.