- Maryland's Finest
- 1 lb (.5 kg). Maryland crabmeat (pasteurized or fresh)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 tsp (5 ml). seafood seasoning
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml). Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml). dry mustard
- Carefully remove all cartilage from crabmeat.
- In a bowl, mix together egg, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and dry mustard.
- Add crabmeat; mix evenly and gently.
- Add bread crumbs evenly; shape into 6 cakes.
- Saute in a frying pan with a little oil for 5 minutes on each side.