- A Must For The Perfect Cookout
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 3 or more medium potatoes, boiled with a little salt
- 1 or more stalks celery, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onions, chopped
- 1 tsp (5 ml) relish
- 3 cooked eggs, hard boiled (Reserve one for garnish)
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) or more mayonnaise
- dash of sugar
- parsley flakes or fresh chopped parsley
- Boil potatoes in their jackets until fork tender--cool, peel and chop.
- Boil eggs, then cool, peel and chop.
- Put in the regigerator for a couple of hours, or overnight, to cool.
- Mix all ingrdients with mayonnaise and a dash of sugar.
- When all mixed together, top with one sliced hard-boiled egg.
- Sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes.