Swedish Meatballs with Lipton Onion Soup
- 3/4 lb (.3 kg). ground beef
- 1/4 lb (.1 kg). ground pork
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, eggs, parsley and garlic.
- Salt and pepper to taste, then mix well and make into meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish and bake in a 350 degree (175 C.) oven for one hour.
- Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix in a small saucepan.
- Heat through.
- Spoon sauce over meatballs before serving.
- To make a thinner sauce, add one soup can milk to sauce before heating.