- A lite dessert.
- R. Medeiros
Serves/Makes:16 servings @ 189 cal. serving
- 1 (18oz.) angel food cake
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- 4 kiwi, quartered
- 1/2 pint blueberries
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can pineapple chunks, packed in juice, drained
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). sliced peaches, packed in juice, drained
- 2 pkgs. (3-1/3 oz (95.2 grm). each) instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 1 (8oz.) container cool whip topping
- Horizontally cut angel cake into 3 slices.
- In bowl mix next 5 ingredents.
- Place top slice of angel food cake into bottom of a large (16-cup) trifle dish.
- Top cake with 1/3 pudding, whipped topping, and fruit.
- Repeat with remaining cake, pudding, whipped topping and fruit twice more ending with fruit.
- Chill at least 3 hours before serving.