- 3 T raspberry vinegar
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (5 ml) minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) anchovy paste
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- fresh raspberries (optional)
- Combine vinegar, mustard, garlic, and anchovy paste in medium bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil.
- Add rspberries if you want to add "texture" to the dressing (or sprinkle fresh raspberries on the salad greens).
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- If you are adverse to eating anchovies in any form, eliminate them and add a little extra salt.
A little anchovy makes a real taste treat of many dishes!