Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- I use sausage in mine & the kids love it!
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 oz (112 grm). Bob Evans (hot) sausage,(my choice)
- 2 or more tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter or margarine
- 3 cups (700 ml) milk
- Riches frozen biscuits
- Preheat oven.
- Bake biscuits according to package.
- Brown sausage in heavy pan; crumble as it cooks.
- If needed, add butter when brown.
- Sprinkle flour on, mix well.
- Slowly add milk, more or less as needed.
- Bring to a low slow boil stirring constantly (it will thicken as it cooks).
- Split biscuits in half and pour gravy over.
- I'm a cook that doesn't measure, so give or take on my amounts.