- Shedded hashbrowns and cheese (meat and vegtables optional)
- 1 can cream soup (i.e. cream of celery)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). bag frozen shredded hashbrowns
- 2 cups (475 ml) cheddar cheese, shredded, or large jar of Cheeze Whiz
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1 can or small bag frozen vegetables (mixed, green beans, peas, carrots. . . .)
- Meat - diced ham, browned hamburger, canned chicken or tuna, cooked chicken breast diced
- Mix all ingredients except margarine or butter together in a very large bowl.
- Place into a 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Pour margarine or butter over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes.