- Leia Marsh
- 48 oz (1344 grm). spaghetti sauce
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 8 oz (224 grm). fresh or 1 can mushrooms
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- angel hair pasta, cooked
- Mix first three ingredients in large bowl.
- Add other spices to taste.
- Place layer of sauce in bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in dish, do not overlap.
- Add remaining sauce.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for approximately 1 hour or until chicken is done.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.
- This is very easy to make and looks very elegant with a whole chicken breast. The chicken can also be cut into pieces to speed cooking time.
The sauce and chicken may be simmered on the stove top until chicken is done.