Bread Machine Poppyseed Bread
- Chuck's Collection
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- 3 cups (700 ml) bread flour
- 1-1/2 tbs (20 ml) dry milk
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) lemon yogurt or sour cream for a different taste
- 2 tbs (30 ml) honey
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) almonds, toasted and sliced
- 1 tbs (15 ml) lemon peel
- 3 tbs (45 ml) poppy seeds
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon extract
- 2-1/4 tsp (10 ml) (1 pkg) dry yeast
- Load as directed for your bread machine.
- Hope this is what you are looking for.
Not sure if you want a yeast bread for machine, by hand, a baking powder or a cake like bread similar to Banana Bread. Also have a recipe using a yellow cake mix.
I have all the types that I mentioned.
Let me know more and I can either send or print out.