Peach Cobbler (or any fruit or berry)
- Leia Marsh (given to me by my mom)
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 cup (225 ml) fruit or berries (or 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 1/2 stick butter
- Simmer fruit or berries until tender.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Put butter in casserole dish and place in oven until melted.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, flour and milk.
- Pour fruit or berries with its juices in casserole dish containing the melted butter.
- Slowly pour sugar-flour mixture in the casserole dish.
- DO NOT SHAKE OR STIR CASSEROLE!!
- Bake in oven until brown.
- My mother gave me this recipe. I cannot believe it is so easy and tastes so good!